Meet Nicole Hackley
A Conversation with Nicole
- Who inspires you? My fellow TA and friend Sara Mahoney
- Best gift ever given? A brand new pickup
- Your motto: Listen to hear, not to respond
- Favorite sport: Baseball, to watch and play
- Favorite day of the year: The first day back to school after summer break! Hahaha
- I can’t start my day until: Coffee
- Something interesting about you: I’m ambidextrous.
- Pet Peeve: People chewing with their mouth open.
- I’ve never seen…Harry Potter, Star Wars, Princess Bride
- Nickname: Colie
- I really want to learn more about: Growing different types of plants and vegetables and soil health.
- Something from your bucket list: Visit Ireland
- Guilty pleasure: Any combination of chocolate and peanut butter
- I wish I could…speak another language. Either Spanish or French
- What are you really good at: Whistling REALLY loud
- What did you used to be able to do? Wear high heels for any amount of time and my feet not hurt.
- Dream job: Zookeeper
- Something you’re most proud of: Helping bring Certification to Montana!
- Spare time activity: Reading, gardening, going to the gym
- What do you wish you were better at: Making pie crusts
- Who have you learned the most from? Probably my kids, through being a parent.
- Something no one would believe about you: In college, I beat a man in an arm-wrestling competition
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be: People would be more empathetic to one another, and their actions would reflect that
- What are you learning right now? How to be part of a book club-my friends and I just started one!
- What could you not live without: The ability to get out into the mountains and nature.
I love this so much!! Also, what a beautiful family!!
You’re so sweet 🙂
These kinds of things are always so enjoyable to read. You learn so much about someone. You may learn about things you have in common with the person (I, too, have never seen Star Wars!) or things that you never would have guessed (Never gonna ask Nicole to arm wrestle!)
Love this! Thanks for letting us get to know you a little better, Nicole.
Thanks for the kind words, Beth!